Wednesday, November 26, 2008

|Damn Sien|

Damn lazy blog last few days. Staying home is really rotting myself up and not getting anything done. Anyway, there's nothing much for me to do at home..Don't even think about me washing dishes and mopping the floor and not getting paid.

Just last week, i just found out that dang has just started working, so as joshua..One working in Mynews which is dang's family business and the other working at some unknown deserted corner of ou(dunno whether got people anot), not sure about that. On the other hand, few of my friends has already planned for holidays with their own family. Haih, and me? Staying home online dota-ing lifelessly doing nothing. This holidays is not what i've expected, *smart* brother have exams..

You people out there get a life, dun be like me..~~hehe

No comments: